What is Personal Training?
If we could put a definition to what personal training is, we could certainly define it as: the process of bringing a person to an agreed standard of proficiency by practice and instruction. But what exactly does that mean?
Here are a few ideas of what this all looks like:
- Personal training involves a focused approach to an individual’s workout
- Personal trainers may be certified by certain organizations
- Personal training is an investment in health and well-being for an individual
- Personal training focuses on proper form and technique for the safety of a trainee
- Personal training uses trainers who are skilled and proficient in areas of expertise
- Personal training utilizes goal setting based on an individual’s desires in what they want to accomplish
- Personal trainers offer feedback, motivation and accountability for those seeking a fitness approach for better health
- Personal training requires assessments of strengths and weaknesses, as well as the proper methods to work through over the time period that a trainer and individual are working as one
- Personal training records improvements that take place, evaluates areas that need to be reworked, and changes the process appropriately
What Makes Physiques Gym Different?
While Physiques Gym, located in North Phoenix, offers one-on-one training for specific individuals, what makes us unique is that our personal training system is applied within group training sessions. We don’t look to the whole as many gyms do, but instead focus on each individual, even within our group training sessions. Though some may wonder how that can ever happen, it is certainly an aspect that has elevated Physiques Gym beyond the norms of most gyms.
What also makes Physiques Gym different is that our trainers are not just skilled in specific areas, but we use a comprehensive approach to each individual’s process that brings success to all of our clients. We offer a results driven environment and there is nothing else like it! So, it’s time! Let us invite you to experience the difference! Schedule an individual or group training session now!